We are currently seeking Resource Aides to work within our Specialized Community Solutions program. Specialized Community Solutions provides quality community based care to individuals living with complex cognitive, behavioral and physical challenges. Resource Aides serve as the core component to this program providing individualized care and programming customized to the needs of the client.
Resource Aides are responsible for the following:
- To follow the rehabilitation and/or care plan that is set out for each client.
- Encouragement of client independence.
- To maintain professional boundaries and confidentiality as specified in written policies.
- Administering all medication correctly and with the proper documentation.
- To read, write and understand the English language in order to complete all documentation.
- To attend and provide input at team meetings.
- To follow and maintain any cleaning schedules implemented at the house to ensure a tidy and healthy environment for our clients.
- To have regular attendance and be punctual for every shift.
- Be an effective team member.
- To communicate effectively and appropriately with supervisors and the management.
- To work well within a team.
- To work with minimal supervision.
- Ensure basic needs of client(s) are being met as directed. (i.e. food, shelter, safety)
- To follow protocol in regards to reporting incidents.
Please send résumé and any inquiries to SCSJOBS@VITALLIFE.CA
We thank all those who express interest; only those candidates considered for this position will be contacted.